Wellbeing for Living brings together a number of different areas of study, research, techniques, disciplines and practices old and new. They are similar but different and all have the same goal in mind – to help to guide you towards living life to your full potential. In the world of positive psychology this is called flourishing!
Consider your wellbeing for a moment……
- Are you as happy as you could be or used to be?
- Do you have enough energy to achieve what you want?
- Is your mind focused and relaxed when you want it to be?
- Is your body strong and flexible?
- Do you have time for yourself?
- Are you having enough fun?
If the answer is NO then it’s time to make some changes. It’s time to move your body more, to learn mindfulness and meditation, to take up a new or old hobby, to connect with like minded people and of course what you eat is important too.
- Are you stressed most of the time?
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Are you easily upset or angered?
- Are you always rushing and chasing your tail?
If you answered YES then it’s time to take a closer look at how you are spending your time in this precious life.
What do I know…….?
A few years ago I would have answered NO and YES to the above group of questions respectivley. I have changed my life and you can too!
Give yourself a break and relax your body and mind. Everyone welcome, a cuppa followed by mindfulness and meditation, just what a busy brain needs!
Book your seat NEXT SESSION Tuesday 13th September 2016 at 6.30 to 7.30pm in Moulton Village Hall